Japan Is getting advanced day by day, and when we talk about its technology its best in this world. Development in Japan is on its pinnacle and moreover, with each passing day, Japanese people are getting intelligent and here are some of their most advanced and sophisticated examples that are so soothing to our heart.
These pictures will amaze you and make you believe that Japan is now one of the most advanced nations in the world.
1. coin can be balanced in a bullet train that shows its steadiness and speed.
2. Drink cans have their names written in Braille on the top, so even visually impaired people can know what that is.
3. They Serve what they promise for, ads are nearly equal to reality.
4. They don’t break rules, this shows they are much disciplined.
5. A Hospital with glasses so that people can fill forms without any difficulty.
6. Food Samples so that you can taste cuisines before visiting any restaurant.
7. Special Seats for children at Fujikyu Railway Line.
8. You Can Have A Foot bath in Toreiyu Tsubasa Train, so you can enjoy a relaxing journey.
9. Square shaped watermelons so that they can fit your refrigerator easily.
10. The Thing which makes Japan different from other nations is that even they got private smoking rooms so no other visitors or passengers should face difficulty.
11. Elevators got emergency toilet seats so that everyone should be comfortable. These seats even got toilet paper, drinking water, emergency light, and deodorant as well.
12. Amazing manhole covers, that looks even beautiful and are safer than other covers.
13. Their way of conducting a survey is totally different and is really enjoyable as the government takes care of citizens and visitors.
14. Baby seats are attached to the bathrooms so that parents can keep their babies there and can visit restrooms.
15. Can Holders are attached in ATM machines, so that citizens should not face any issues and should be comfortable.
16. There is slow down button in taxis so that if a passenger feels that taxi driver is speeding up he/she can press this and driver have to slow down or passenger can register a complaint against him.
17. There is a screen on the entrance of restrooms in Japan so that individuals can check which seat is occupied, this is a really sophisticated thing in Japan.
18. Another way to save water. Wash your hands here so the water can be used in the next flush.
19. Paper wipes for your phone screens so that you can clean your phone screens without any obstacles and these are free of cost, moreover these wipes are bio-degradable.
20. Somebody overlooked their convey sack close to a tree so the individual who saw it guarded it until the owner lifts it up.